Symptoms: Your PC is running out of disk space quickly
- even though you’ve removed temporary data with our improved Disk Cleaner!
Cause: Over time,
- a lot of unnecessary clone files accumulate on your hard disk.
- These could be backup copies of files you forgot
- Photos you accidentally saved twice
- or personal videos you cloned for editing
- but also many programs regularly clone files that you don’t need
Solution: With Duplicate Finde TuneUp Utilities 2014 Crack,
- you’ll easily find duplicate files across your entire hard disk.
- Cloned photos
- music titles
- documents – no matter what file type
- we’ll help you figure out which version of the file you need
- which you can safely delete.
- You’ll often get back gigabytes of unnecessary data in no time.
Apps need a clean-up, too! with Tuneup Utilities 2014 Crack
- Is your hard disk starting to fill up and you don’t know where all this extra weight is coming from?
- Do Windows 8 apps keep crashing? Has the Windows Store stopped working?
- When browsing the Windows Store or downloading
- using apps
- data junk gets collected on your machine
- This temporary data includes log files
- history lists
- and metadata files which are kept inside a hidden folder in Windows 8 and 8.1.
Solution: As with any browser
- the Windows Store app and your Windows 8 apps need to be cleaned up
- on a regular basis for two important reasons:
- You’ll save disk space:
- Depending on how much you use the Windows Store
- its apps, you could get rid of hundreds of Megabytes worth of data
- You solve problems:
- Cleaning hidden trash can help solve issues
- when launching or using the Windows Store and its apps.
- Our brand new Windows 8 app cleaner
- part of TuneUp Disk Cleaner
- detects & removes this junk with ease
- On one of our internal test machines
- we were able to detect more than 28.000 files hidden inside the app folder, such as:
- MP3 files and videos: e.g. temporary files stored by YouTube™ apps or other streaming clients.
- Downloads: e.g. File downloads via the Internet Explorer® or Google Chrome™ apps.
- Flash clips: e.g. Flash animations or clips (.flv) that were embedded in some apps and, thus, downloaded on the PC.
- You’re on your flight and your battery runs out much sooner than usual.
- Even in regular “Economy Mode”
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth® devices continue to search for connections.
- This consumes battery and may even affect airplane electronics.
- Just hit the Flight Mode switch to turn off all power-sapping wireless devices
- save even more battery life than with Economy Mode.
- Flight Mode is your ultimate power saver
- but it’s not just for frequent flyers:
- Whenever you need to squeeze the last bit out of your battery to finish
- that last movie or project on the road
- Flight Mode is for you. Here’s what it includes:
- Reduced processor power consumption:
- Flight Mode reduces your processors’ performance
- optimizes their power consumption for maximum battery life
- sufficient power for basic, everyday use.
- Great power savings for your devices:
- Flight Mode reduces the power consumption of many built-in devices.
- Turn off energy-sapping programs:
- Flight Mode switches off unnecessary background processes that slow PC performance down.
- Turns off wireless devices:
- Completely disables Wi-Fi & Bluetooth devices instantly just by flipping a switch. This will significantly prolong your battery life
- TuneUp Utilities 2014 doesn’t just boast great tools
- to optimize performance, clean up your PC, and troubleshoot Windows®.
- It also has an optimized
- sleek user interface which helps you optimize your PC with ease.
- Highlights include:
- Instant access:
- Choose between more speed and more battery life.
- You can switch between power-conserving Economy Mode
- powerful Turbo Mode with just one click
- Sleek Optimization Status:
- All new design shows what steps have already been taken
- what still need to be done to get your PC speed running smoother.
- Comprehensive care:
- Not happy with your settings?
- Deleted something by accident?
- No problem! Our “Rescue Center” function
- located in the Start Center
- allows you to reverse changes or even set up a system restore point.
- Special Mini-Gadget:
- There’s also a special desktop gadget for Windows® Vista and Windows® 7
- which displays your PC’s level of health
- and offers instant fixes to improve it.
Up to 90% Faster Boot Time! with TuneUp Utilities 2014 Crack
- PCs don’t just wear out or “get old”:
- They get slower because users tend to install TuneUp Utilities 2014 Crack
- (and uninstall!) lots of applications
- that in turn slow down your PC with startup entries
- background services and additional processes.
- To put this effect to the test
- we installed more than 150 applications on three Windows® 8 machines
- observed the impact they had on the machine – then
- we installed TuneUp Utilities 2014 Crack
- and used all performance-related features
- to get the PC up to speed again
- TuneUp Utilities 2014 Crack
- The results are impressive.
- Some examples:
- One of our bogged down PCs needed a minute
- to fully boot-up;
- after being optimized by TuneUp Utilities
- it only took about 8 seconds
- File operations got also a speed boost of 12%.
Download Full Version